IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station with Splashback
An invaluable unit for outdoor catering, events and exhibitions where mains water is not an option.
The station holds ten litres of water per fill, enough for 85 hand washes. Easy to use, just fill the unit with water and plug it in. A foot-activated, infra-red operated tap dispenses water hygienically, with the temperature limited to 42°C for safety. An internal waste collection receptacle holds the dirty water.
The sturdy, stainless steel unit comes with an integrated splash back and a built-in soap and towel dispenser, all easy to wipe clean. The station is mounted on large wheels for easy manoeuvring around the intended site.
- Dimensions 1250(H) x 450(W) x 540(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 31kg
- Ideal where mains water isn't available
- Perfect for outdoor catering, events, and exhibitions
- Measured amount of water for 85 hand washes
- Internal waste collection
- Temperature limited to 42°C for safety
- Foot activated infrared operated tap to promote hygiene
- Large wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Sturdy and hygienic stainless steel construction
- UK 3 pin plug