3M 4251+ 28 Day Reusable FFP2 Mask - Buying Group only
• Maintenance free design for maximum safety and simplicity
• No maintenance records are required if disposed of within one month
• Replace after 28 days or when damaged, breathing resistance increases or breakthrough occurs, whichever occurs first
• 2 large bonded carbon filters for low breathing resistance
• Low profile design for better peripheral vision
• Low resistance parabolic valve to reduce heat build-up
• Soft/Non-allergenic face piece material
• Lightweight and well balanced design
• Cradle head harness
• Easy to fasten neck strap
• Standard: EN405:2001
• Approval: CE marked 3M™ 4251 Organic Vapour and Particulate Respirator: FFA1P2R D
Mask Returns Policy
Under the Special condition of sale and return as laid out in our standard Terms and Conditions, Quintess Denta Limited will not grant the return and or refund of any protective face mask/s supplied on the basis that they have failed ‘fit testing’. We are however happy to exchange masks which do not ‘pass’ fit testing if stock levels allow.
While we take every precaution to control all aspects of our business, we ask customers to appreciate the factors outside of our control not limited to fit testing activities. For the avoidance of doubt and to provide clarification, fit testing is performed using the ‘quantitative’ or the ‘qualitative’ measure.
Quantitative tests provide the client, often the ‘user’ or customer to us with an objective assessment as to the facial fit. As a viable business and in respect of this method, Quintess Denta Limited cannot guarantee that the face masks we supply will ‘pass’ or succeed in this method of fit testing, not least as facial structures are highly variable. To this end, no one type of face mask will satisfy all face shapes or the professional opinions of certified fit testers.
Qualitative tests depend on the wearer’s taste response to detect faceseal leakage of a testing agent. Similar to our position aforementioned, Quintess Denta Limited cannot guarantee that the face masks we supply will ‘pass’ or succeed in this method of fit testing, not least as a person’s taste is highly subjective and itself dependent on a multitude of variables such as sleep, nutrition, lifestyle, medical conditions etc.